Purchased Cantwell adjustable/vibrator mattress in 2/11.Mattress has become increasingly uncomfortable and vebrator assembly hits the adjustable support assembly making a knocking noise.

The mattress assembly has been worked on four times and in essence we are being told they have hundreds of satisfied customers and we might want to consider ear plugs. It is not the noise of the motor but the clapping of the assembly that makes it unuseable. The warranty does not cover dissatisfaction and we regret spending $2100 on a mattress that most likely we will donate to a competitor so they can use to show what kind of mattress "Not to Buy" At one time Cantwell Mattress was a very reputable company. The sales rep we had was only in for the sale and "old school"; The present owner/management does not listen or care to understand our concerns.

We are senior citizens and had a doctor's prescription in purchasing this mattress.We regret not purchasing from a more reputable name brand company.

Had an Experience with Cantwell Mattress?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #919549

Warning!!!

Do not buy from this company!!! We bought most expensive mattress and didn't work at all like they promissed.

The owner Curtis was rude and didn't listen, nothing but excuses.Bad taste in our mouth.......